My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Year


 In the absence of fireworks this year I'm posting some flowers to wish everyone joy and happiness in the coming year. This card uses another 2 items from my recent Sizzix haul - layered flowers and a geometric 3D embossing folder. 

I wanted to try the flower dies out so found some co-ordinating offcuts in my pink and green bags. They cut beautifully and are very easy to put together. The background is a 3D folder which I love. It adds so much texture and I think it will be well used. I finished with a small Bright Rosa sentiment raised on foam pads.

If nothing else I managed to rekindle my interest in papercrafts last year and blogged more than in the previous 2 years. Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...