My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 25 January 2021

Tackling the Pile of Shame!


 My desk has long been a source of shame and I've been meaning to have a tidy up and get rid of all the little bits and pieces that I seem to collect. A post on one of the forums I visit about tidying up finally gave me the push that I needed to do something.



Everything got cleaned, my cutting mat got sanitised and switched around (I always cut in the right hand corner and it was showing signs of wear).


The pile of shame is now a ziplock of bits and pieces and WIPs (works in progress). The end result is very satisfying and has made me contemplate sorting out a few more sections of my room (soon).





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...