My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 28 January 2021

Mini Book


 


On one of the lower strata of my Pile of Shame I discovered a project I had started a long time ago. I had bought an old children's board book from a charity shop (I think it was farm animals) and had started working on it but it had disappeared over time and lay unfinished on my desk. I rediscovered it during my recent desk tidy-up and it went into my ziplock bag of items to be dealt with.

I had covered and decorated most of the pages so it didn't take long to complete. It's a random collection with no particular theme but I have enjoyed finishing it with bits and pieces from the ziplock bag and some washi tape. Here's a quick run-through of the pages:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...