My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 7 January 2021

Dimensional Botanicals


 

I seem to have more luck with house plant dies than I do with real house plants! This card is made with some more dies from the Dimensional Botanicals Sizzix set that I used in my last post. I have also used another 3D embossing folder called Adorned Tile. It's a dark and gloomy day spirits and weather-wise so apologies for the grey photograph - the card base is actually a yellowy cream not greige. I highlighted the raised parts with Nuvo embossing mousse in Mother of Pearl. The leaves and pot were cut from scraps and I grounded the pot with a scrap that I had previously used to mask off an edge on another project. The sentiment is from a Dovecraft set I purchased recently from Amazon (15 sentiments for £2) stamped with Archival sepia. I backed the pot and the sentiment with foam - I have had some sheets of foam for years and barely used them so this was a good opportunity.

Here's another view showing the dimension of the leaves and the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...