My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 24 October 2021

Cowboys!


 An acquaintance sent me some die cuts as a thank you and among them was this silhouette of cowboys on a fence. I wish I knew the brand of die because I love it. It was crying out for a sunset/sunrise background so that's what I did.

I punched a circle from a sticky note as a mask for the sun and then used scattered straw, spiced marmalade, worn lipstick and ripe persimmon DIs with my blending brushes for an ombré background. The tree is from a Crafty Individuals set stamped in Versafine onyx black. Then all I had to do was add the die cut and a sentiment. This one is from a die and stamp set which comes with a variety of sentiments.

Edited to add: Thanks to Clare_ M_ Allen who identified the die as Men sitting on Fence by Paper Rose item no: PAP-DIE-17283.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...