My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 4 October 2021

Cool Colours


 After posting several cards in hot colours I've gone for a cooler coloured card. This uses some more Hunkydory die cuts, this time with silver embossing to which I've added some highlights with marker pens and gems.

I used a Sizzix 3D embossing folder called fallen leaves on some black colour core card. This is coloured card with a black top layer which when embossed and sanded reveals the coloured layer underneath. I've had it for years so it was good to get it out and use a piece. 

The black card was matted onto a piece of co-ordinating paper and then onto a white card blank. I used some silver peel-off lines to edge the black card to carry on the silver theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...