My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 7 October 2021

Chloe Stem Revisited


 This is one of my oldest Memory Box dies (Chloe Stem) and I have used it a lot but hadn't given it an airing in a while. A scrap of paper from another project was the perfect excuse to bring it out. I'm trying to make use of old paper pads that I've had for a while. It's a very CAS  card with the addition of a small sentiment from a set I bought recently. In fact I seem to have acquired (ok bought) a lot of new sentiment sets recently as I always seem to be missing the right words. This card is going to a friend who has been in hospital for a while and is a bit low. The inside reads 'if you're feeling blue try painting yourself a different colour'.  Hope it cheers her up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...