My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 14 October 2021

Monthly Tag Challenge - October

 


This month the theme is Autumn with colours of red, yellow and green.

I used a very old oak leaf stamp with a Kaleidacolor autumn leaves stamp pad on some kraft card as a background. I scribbled some Gelatos in red, yellow and green onto a scrap of kraft card, blended the colours with a waterbrush pen and punched out some small maple leaves. These were stuck onto a scrap of TH Halloween paper. The Hero Arts ginko leaves were stamped with Versamark, gold heat embossed and cut out. The quotation is an old one that I got in a grab bag years ago. Some gold metallic dots and gold ribbon completed the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...