My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 10 May 2021

Double Stencils


I decided to have a play with my stencils after leaving them neglected in a drawer (or two) for a while. I started with a mini star stencil by Balzer Designs and Victorian Velvet DI. I then used a stencil called shattered over the outside of the star stencil with Seedless Preserves DI.. I wanted the white star frame to be more prominent so I cut the star border by hand from another piece of card and stuck it on top. The sentiment was die-cut four times, stacked up and Seedless Preserves was applied to the top layer. I added some Wink of Stella to the sentiment for a little sparkle.
I recently bought a set of ten blending brushes and have been trying them out - so far I'm very pleased with them. I will continue to use my blending foam pads and am quite keen to try out the new domed foam pads but for now these brushes are a useful addition to my tools.

 


Amended:

I completed the sentiment and added a few clear sequins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...