My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 21 May 2021

Lilies

 I recently bought a lily layering stamp set from Stamps By Me. They call them 'lamination' stamps and I have a tulip and dahlia from the same company. This one also came with a co-ordinating die set for all the stamps including shadow dies for the sentiments. Of course I had to have a play straight away...



I have stamped sentiments I already had rather than the ones that came with the set and left one card blank until I know who I'm sending it to.  The outlines were all stamped with Versafine onyx black. For the first card on the left I used Brilliance pearlescent orange and Coloursoft pencils for the leaves and stamens.  I matted it onto some marbled orange paper. I felt this was a little too pale so used Archival bright tangelo next and die cut the flower and frame. The final card uses Brilliance pearlescent orchid and Coloursoft for the leaves and stamens. I used Wink of Stella on the coloured parts of all 3 cards. 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your lily cards. I love the different colourways you have done. I shall have to check out these stamp sets as lilies are one of my favourite flowers :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Lovely to hear from you. They seem to bring out new stamps/dies almost weekly and sell them off very fast. If you subscribe to their newsletters you will find out about sales, special offers etc (which they have frequently). Only drawback is you get emails every day :( . I couldn't resist this one though.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...