My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 27 May 2021

Travel Notes

 

I've been watching a lot of mini-book videos on You Tube recently. There are so many different varieties and I have been trying a few out with old patterned papers. This one is a simple notebook made out of bits and pieces prompted by a thread on a forum about the Bind-It-All. It reminded me that I hadn't used my B-I-A in a long time.

Front

I cut two 9.5 cm squares from heavy card and covered them with paper from Papermania's  All Aboard paper pack. The blank paper inside was cut (9cm square) from my son's old Maths exercise book. I die cut words from Tim Holtz's adventure words script set for the front and back. The front sentiment was getting lost in the patterned paper so I decided it needed a shadow background to help it stand out. I drew around the outline of the die and fussy cut it. This can't be done with all dies but it worked for this one!
Back

The covers and inner pages were bound together with red 3/8th inch wires. I think I'm hankering for a holiday but this will have to do until I can get away!

Inside Back

Inside Front


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...