My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 16 April 2021

Unrivalled Passion Pocket Cards


 Whilst making the background in my previous post I made another background using the same colours and stencil but a different stamp. This piece was sitting on my desk and I thought it would make a good pocket card for my mini album of random things. I managed to squeeze 2 pocket cards out of the piece by matting one onto a postage stamp edged pocket card. These will sit facing each other on a double page.

I bought the text stamp (Dream Big by Visible Image) a week or so ago and wanted to try it out and this beautiful image by Innovative Stamp Creations seemed perfect to go with it. Both text and image were stamped with Versafine onyx black. I added a Crafty Individuals text stamp to the background in Stazon koala grey.

I am enjoying making these pocket cards with desk scraps and the album is filling up nicely.

1 comment:

  1. The stamping looks wonderful on your cool background. Two fabulous pocket cards for your mini album. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...