My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 1 April 2021

White Rabbits!

 

Sometimes things are just meant to be. I bought a few dies and embossing folders in the big Sizzix sale at the start of the year but their website was playing up, doubling up on my items and generally being difficult. I had to keep deleting items and adding them in again and during all this I managed to miss one of the dies I wanted which I discovered after I had checked out. I phoned Customer Service to ask if they could add it on but apparently it wasn't Company policy. I thought I would place another order for just that die which was very good value but when I went to do that I noticed the price had gone up to £10 which was more than double the sale price.

I've been regretting missing out ever since until a week or so ago Sizzix had a 'Best Performing Products Sale' and my die - Bunny & Bear Hugs #663452 was there for £3.40. Naturally a couple of other things went into the basket as well!

The order arrived last week and I was able to cut several of these bunnies for some very deserving children. The images are self-explanatory and I cut them with white card in case any of the recipients wanted to customise them. There's a tiny bit of DST on one arm/paw which can be used to attach both arms together for a bunny hug or even to hold a mini chocolate egg.


A bit of a rushed job but the bunnies should be with everyone in time for Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...