My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 10 April 2021

New Technique


 I recently bought a white pigment ink pad (Stazon pigment in snowflake) and wanted to try out a technique I had seen on Jennifer McGuire's channel here . I used a spotty background stamp with the white ink and when it was completely dry I stencilled over it with peacock feathers and mowed lawn DIs. The ink acts a bit like a resist and appears once the die ink is applied over it. I made the background into a quick card with a frame that was sitting on my desk, my old favourite Memory Box poppy die and a Marianne Designs swirl die cut from dark green card.  

1 comment:

  1. What a cool background, it looks fabulous! Ooh, and the card itself is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...