My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 22 August 2020

Word Girl

I stamped and coloured this image with alcohol markers some time ago and she has been sitting in the pile of shame on my desk peeping out at me every now and then and asking to be made up into a card. Her time finally came last night when she found herself some suitable companions in the pile.

The image is part of the WordGirl series by Star Trish Designs on Etsy and she is a good size for an A6 card. The scrap of patterned paper is from a Crafty Individuals pad and the papers are so lush I am reluctant to throw anything away. I didn't use the brighter red piece in the end but I cut a small part of the darker red card and embossed it with a bubble wrap embossing folder. I put the pieces together on a scrap of card smooshed with wilted violet, fossilized amber and twisted citron DOs. These were put onto a piece of plastic one at a time, sprayed with water and picked up on the card.

Here's the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...