Thursday, 20 June 2013
As I mentioned below I received an order from Crafty Individuals yesterday. Last night I had a chance to ink up one of the new stamps - it's called Tea at 3 no 389. I fell in love with this gorgeous image and decided my first attempt with it would be to add a little watercolour to it. I can see lots of variations on this and mounted the bird on foam pads this time. I stamped the image in archival sepia to give a softer appearance. I wanted it to look delicate and feminine and kept the colours muted. The edges of the white card blank were brushed with worn lipstick DI. I added a scrap of patterned paper from CI's Springtime pad and a couple of Marianne flourishes. A few days ago I realised how many eyelets I have and I am determined to make use of them so now my eyelet haul has been reduced by 3!