My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 8 June 2013

UK Stampers Postcard Swap - June


This month the theme for postcards on UK Stampers is hats. I've had this Pink Cat Studio stamp from the Women in Art set2 for quite a while (I think it came in a grab bag) and it seemed appropriate to use it. The BG is ripe persimmon and mowed lawn DIs spritzed with gold shimmer spray on a craft mat. When dry I used a mask and perfect peach Glimmer Mist. Again I waited until it was dry and added a couple of rub-ons in the corners which I then covered with spiced marmalade DI. The BG script is by Katzelkraft with Brilliance platinum planet. I stamped the Pink Cat Studio lady on a scrap piece of card, coloured her in with coloursoft pencils and Sansodor and cut her out. I hope this month's recipient likes it.

2 comments:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...