Thursday, 6 June 2013
As I mentioned in a previous post I didn't manage to do Tim's tag for May but it wasn't because I didn't try, it's just the results were awful. However looking on the bright side I did get some ancient rub-ons out and as there were only a few odds and ends on the sheet I thought I'd use them up. The BG is a remnant from one of my attempts at the May tag, made with DIs on a craft sheet. My Mona Lisa stamp looked hideous on the BG but this flower rub-on seemed to fit the colours well. I used my nesties to cut the plain & scalloped ovals and mounted them on a teal card blank (this is actually the same colour as the darker parts of the leaves and not as blue as it appears on screen). A Paula Pascual sentiment completed the card.