My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 28 June 2013

Anniversary Card


I bought a Marion Emberson set of stamps called Build a Tree from a shop that was sadly closing down and never one to leave a new stamp uninked for too long I decided to make a quick anniversary card for my in-laws. They will be celebrating 61 years of marriage! We had a big celebration last year for them and some of their friends but this year will be much more quiet. I'm pleased with the way this stamp prints. I used a Spellbinders oval and a Marianne fancy oval die. I know they are not a perfect match but I think it just about works. The sentiment is from a Papermania Art Deco set.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card for any anniversary and perfect for a 61st, love the tree stamp on the oval shape.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I have to confess I have had that stamp set for ages and haven't used it yet - whoops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!!!! Sixty-one years!!! The card you made them is beautiful and I am sure they love it!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. 61 years is a wonderful achievement and this a lovely card for them. Hope they got a card from the Queen on their 60th?!
    Congratulations on appearing on CB's wall too.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...