My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 2 March 2013

Perfume Bottle


I was inspired by Suzanne Czosek's instructions for making a background on the Paper Artsy blog this week and decided to have a go myself. I made the BG on an A5 sheet of card and then cut a piece for this card. I had none of the PA stamps used but this is my version.
The distressed lines are a Hampton Arts stamp. The post marks are by B-Line Designs and the splatters are by Katzelkraft. They were stamped with Memento London fog and Brilliance starlite black.  The 'art' stamp was in a grab bag stamped with Archival plum. I used a watercolour pencil to highlight the postmarks. The perfume bottle is part of a set called 'message on a bottle' by Crafty Secrets. I coloured it with coloursoft pencils and Sansodor. I was thinking of embossing the base card but then decided it would look too fussy.

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamped background and the colour combinations used for your card, and such a pretty bottle of wishes.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome works of art - love your use of colours and stamping techniques

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...