My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 8 April 2012

Baby Buggy


I've just become a great aunt and so had to indulge my inner cute side and make a card for the happy parents. I saw this idea on the sizzix designers blog and adapted it a little to work with the dies I have. I cut some K&Co patterned paper with a scalloped oval nestie for the body of the buggy with a TH vintage lace die for the edging. The wheels are 2 circle punches with felt flower spokes and a small patterned paper dot for the nut. The handle is part of a TH flourish die. If you haven't been onto the Sizzix DT blog before it's well worth a look - they have new designers who are producing some fantastic art that is very different from what I normally expect from Sizzix.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card! I have that scallop circle, so will definitely be using your card as inspiration. Very clever! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...