My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 30 April 2012

Gothic Arches - Snap Happy



Effie & Lynn on the Gothic Arch challenge blog have asked us to use a photograph or digital image on our arch. I haven't been able to take part for a few weeks so I thought I'd jump in with a quick entry this time. I used some paper and an image by Crafty Individuals. The background has a grid and splatter stamp over it and the edges have been coloured with frayed burlap DI. The hearts are a scrapbooking diecut border and the crown is from a sheet of cut-outs that I bought at ally pally. I made a rosette with some scrap from the BG paper and added a piece of TH film strip ribbon secured with a heart shaped brad.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful image. Love the use of the film-strip and hearts. Thanks for supporting Gothic Arches. Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wistful photo - and great use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great crown and lovely film strip. Fab arch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image... And I love her crown...thanks for playing along
    Effie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your arch is very beautiful - and regal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful arch! And I'm a believer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very soothing feeling with wonderful pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wonderful muted colors and images in this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really striking! Love it,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely background and filmstrip

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...