My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 2 September 2021

Summer Pocket Card


 

It's been a while since I posted on my blog - a lot has been going on. Despite being very careful and still wearing a mask in shops etc I managed to get Covid last month. Fortunately I don't seem to have passed it onto family or friends and spent 10 days in my own little isolation unit of bedroom and bathroom with meals and snacks left at the door. Thank God for iPads and Netflix! After a few days of doing little else but sleeping and drinking lots of fluids I felt much better and caught up on a few series that I had wanted to see. I am fully recovered now and have my sense of smell back.

I thought I'd break myself back into crafting gently with a pocket card which I haven't made in a while. This came together very quickly. The background is a serviette from a pack I had bought a few months ago for all the BBQs we were going to have in the summer (ha, ha, thanks a lot summer!). I die cut the letters for summer, coloured them with worn lipstick DI and cut the word sweet out of a book of tags. That's about it sweet and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...