My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 4 September 2021

Monthly Tag Challenge - September


 Stencils, washi tape and peel-offs oh my! This month's theme is Birds with blue, green and brown colours and I managed to use some long neglected supplies - these days even using a few centimetres of washi tape is an achievement.

The 8cm x 14cm tag was stencilled with 2 TH stencils and peeled paint and brushed corduroy DI. I used a Sizzix die to cut the birds into the tag and backed it with some blue card. A small piece of washi tape was added and edged with gold peel-off lines. The words are cut from a Sizzix Hunky Dory strip alphabet coloured with a brown alcohol marker as was the strip attached to the top of the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...