My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Tactical Diecutting!

 At the end of my previous post I showed an extra image I had stamped. I thought I'd be clever and stamp another image whilst the stamps were in place. I grabbed a piece of patterned paper that was lying on my desk from a previous project and stamped away. Unfortunately not only did I stamp the image but I got carried away and stamped the sentiment as well. 



What was I thinking????? The arty splatters looked like blood when I looked at it again the next day - not at all suitable for a sympathy card. I didn't want to waste the stamped image so with some careful diecutting I came up with this:


An oval nestie with it's matching scalloped oval cut in a metallic pink and some carefully placed gems. I mounted it on a stencilled Archival magenta hue background. I can still see the 'blood' but at least the recipient won't. Did I manage to save this image?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...