My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 20 December 2013

Katzelkraft Week 10 - the final week

For the last week of this year's challenge the recipes are:

1 A card with 3D elements.
2 A collage with Santa.
3 An inspiration pic.
DT A lift of a tag by DT member Dominike.

All being well I should be able to complete the challenge before the deadline of early January. I'm just a bit stuck on some of the more complicated cards but this has definitely dragged me out of my comfort zone and encouraged me to make different types of cards that I would not have contemplated making otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you well Rukhshana with the challenge and perhaps now that you have done your duty there will be more time for you to craft and relax.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards have been amazing throughout this challenge and I have enjoyed seeing your creations each week. Wishing you a very happy Christmas and New Year.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...