My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 26 December 2013

Katzelkraft S9/DT


This card was chosen by forum moderator Christou. She asked for a wish list of items to appear on her card (she's a very demanding lady LOL!). Her list comprised:

spots/dots
ticket/label
string
3 stamps
stripes
tape
red
round
gesso/paint
metal
 
The stamps are by Paula Pascual, Sam Poole, Hampton Arts and Katzelkraft. I think with a bit more time I might have made a better job of incorporating all the different elements.

2 comments:

  1. I think you made a lovely job of the wish list. Like the Physalis stamp very much, haven't seen that before!
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great job you have done in meeting all the items in the list !

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...