My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 16 December 2013

Katzelkraft S9/C3

 
The recipes for week 9 of the Katzelkraft Challenge are:
 
1 Make a pull card.
2 A sketch.
3 A CAS card.
DT A wish list from challenge organiser Christou.
 
It's been a busy couple of weeks for me - not Christmas related but other stuff and I am falling behind on my challenges. I did manage to make a CAS card with a new Katzelkraft stamp that I have been coveting for a while. The stamp is embossed with holographic powder but unfortunately the scan does not show the many colours that appear when the card catches the light. Looking at it on the screen I think it needs a coloured star on top. So I will get that done soon.
 
Edited to add:I think it looks better with a bit of red.
 
 
I've finally managed to get a close-up of the shine on the card:
 
 


1 comment:

  1. You were quite right to add the star as it has made it stand out from the page. It looked gorgeous before the star but the star just added the extra pizazz!

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...