My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Craft Barn Calendar Challenge Week 7

This week's prompt is purple & embossing. I used dusty concord DI on some card & die-cut the Marianne birdcage. The BG is dusty concord, peeled paint & spiced marmalade inks with a Paper Artsy text stamp. I used a crackle embossing folder & highlighted the raised parts with pumice stone DI. I didn't have a suitable bird for the cage so I used my new favourite stamp - moongirl by Stampotique, isn't she gorgeous?

5 comments:

  1. Love the birdcage. I really struggled with a theme for this challenge but you have caught it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, good colours and embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. geat page, that little girl add a sweet touch to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this and the little fairy is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, moongirl looks so innocent, just love the feel of your calendar page, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...