My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 27 October 2011

ATC Swap - Leaves

I have been part of an ATC group since 2005. It's been a lot of fun and I have 5 volumes of amazing ATC art to look through when I'm low on inspiration. Unfortunately the enthusiasm for taking part has dwindled and so we have decided to end in December. This is my submission for the penultimate swap with a theme of leaves. The stamp used on the red ATC is by Katzelkraft and the fern on the green ATC is by Hero Arts. The word 'leaves' is a Simple Expressions stamp and is covered by a leaf cut from acetate & coloured with alcohol inks. In 6 years I don't think I missed a single month and I will miss taking part but there have been so many changes over the years in the crafting world and there are so many other swaps and challenges out there that I'm sure it won't be long before I find a new home.

1 comment:

  1. I like both of these ATC's. That really is a long time to be in a group. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...