My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Craft Barn Calendar Challenge Week 6

This week's prompt was turquoise & lace. A tough colour and much as I love the look of lace on other people's art I find it hard to use. I found some turquoise patterned paper and stamped the Katzelkraft image in brushed corduroy DI. I sponged around the edge with the same DI. I don't know the brand of the BG stamps but they're stamped in Archival teal which was the closest I could find to turquoise. I made the rosette with my Martha Stewart scoreboard and edged it with some lace.

4 comments:

  1. Finally managing to leave comments for you. Love the diamond pattern. Makes it look like a notice board. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beautiful face you use ! Very elegant page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely page !! your choice of papers, stamps and colors is really nice... Coco x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...