My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Circle Fold Flower


 I saw this tutorial a while ago on the Craft World forum and decided to give it a go. I punched out some circles in patterned paper and folded according to the instructions. Once you get the hang of it they come together very quickly and it's a fun thing to do while listening to a podcast or watching TV. I punched another circle from scrap card and used that as a base to stick the patterned pieces on. Then it was a matter of matting and layering and adding a gem and a diecut sentiment. I think double -sided patterned paper would be a better option but I decided to practice on some old paper that I was that enamoured with. You can find it the instructions here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...