My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 7 December 2020

A Happy Card


 I bought this Visible Image stamp from Country View Crafts last week. Every year in December Country View have an advent calendar which opens to reveal a different set of offers every day - it might be Sizzix dies or Crafter's Companion, or Visible Image or a selection all at discounted rates. Postage is free in the UK if you spend £7.50 (not hard with so many tempting offers). Of course I had to use it as soon as it arrived so I made this quick card. The background is DOs - fossilized amber, spiced marmalade, crackling campfire (another advent calendar purchase) and candied apple - blended through a pebble stencil. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine onyx black and cut it into a banner shape. A candi dot finished it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...