My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 2 September 2020

More Wreath Building


More experiments with my new toy the wreath builder. This uses a rose layering set by Hampton Arts that I had pushed to one side because it is hard to align the layering stamps correctly. I've noticed that there are some demos on You Tube for this set so I'm going to have a look later. Anyway layering problems were irrelevant for this exercise as I was just making use of the individual shapes. I used a couple of the smaller more detail-enhancing layers of the set first in pink peony and then in magenta hue Archival ink. Finally I used one of the leaf detail stamps in Versafine spanish moss. I mounted this on some pink cardstock and a green square card blank. I used the southwestern corner punch on both layers and added some gems. I've left the card blank because I'm not sure what sentiment I will use but I think it will be a small thin sentiment laid across the centre rather than a circle as before.

 I'm happy with the look of this but would make the actual ring larger next time by positioning the stamps differently.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloues and the wreath is so cool! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! Hope you are keeping well. Thanks for the kind comment.

      Delete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...