My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 12 September 2020

Heart Pocket Card

I haven't made a pocket card for a while - these are small cards (3" x 4") cut with a Sizzix die mostly made up of scraps from the Pile of Shame on my desk. They will be going into an album you can see here.

The background was a piece of card that I had heart embossed for another project but it hadn't looked right so it had been abandoned on my desk. I was using Brushos a few days later and had spritzed too much water and needed to blot some of it up so I grabbed the card, placed it over and was quite pleased with the results. The edges of the script patterned paper (not sure where it's from) were torn and I used a scrap of red card from the pile to die cut a TH scribbly heart. I'm happy with the way it's turned out and am enjoying putting these small cards together from bits and pieces - there's no pressure to make them or to fill the album -  I just have a look through the pile when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...