My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 24 September 2020

Moonlit Dreams


This card is made with some very old stamps that I haven't used in a while and I had forgotten how much I liked the main image. It is by a now defunct American company called Innovative Stamp Creations and I remember I had first seen it on someone's blog and wanted to get my hands on it. 

This card uses masking for the moon (a punched circle) and the main image which was the first thing I stamped with Versafine onyx black. I used mowed lawn and blueprint sketch DIs for the background and then removed the masks. The leaves are by a UK company called Joroco and are even older than the main image. The sentiment is a small stamp I found in my 'words' drawer. I added a few coloured pencil highlights to the face.

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooo beautiful! I can see why you like that stamp. Its fun to use older stamps that get forgotten. Lovely background too. Take care and stay safe xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...