My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 8 October 2020

Monthly Challenge - October


 This month's letter is:               

                                    N for Number

The only colour choice was Navy Blue (but I haven't used it).

I decided to give my Tim Holtz Umbrella Man an airing - I'd love to say it was because he has lots of numbers on him but that was pure coincidence. With the help of my stamping platform and Versafine onyx black I was able to stamp all the detail clearly. After masking the image I revived some excess ink (it may have been twisted citron Oxide) that was on my plastic mat with a few spritzes of water and ran the card through it. When dry I added a small flourish, another TH image, randomly over the card with pumice stone DI. This was followed by a couple of Paper Artsy number stamps with a Kaleidacolor ink pad and Versafine onyx black. Finally I filled in some gaps with a TH dot stencil and Impress poppy red. I removed the mask and added the text in Memory Box's Parker font.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and I love the quote! Perfect! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in love with umbrella man! He was a perfect choice of image for this wet October. Great postcard.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...