My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 4 December 2021

It's That Time of Year!


 I don't make or send as many Christmas cards as I used to - the high cost of postage these days and the convenience of email/WhatsApp means I only make a few cards. I usually have 2 or 3 designs and I'm starting off with a very old stamp that I may have blogged years ago.

The stamp is called Scribble Snowman by Funstamps. I embossed the image with sparkle powder and then used my coloured embossing pens and clear powder for the hat and scarf. I cut the image out and mounted it on foam pads. The background is a TH/Sizzix embossing folder called Snowfall. The sentiment is also by Funstamps stamped in harbor by ColorBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...