My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 20 November 2021

Time for Tea


 I made this card for a relative who is well-known for her love of tea. She gets very irritable if she doesn't get her afternoon cup of tea and we always tease her about it. I saw this template on the Craft  World site here and thought of her straight away. I enlarged the template 140% and cut it out from some dark pink card. I used the floral patterned paper to cover the front and added some white paper inside for writing on. 

The sentiment is an unbranded die cut that I bought off someone on eBay. It's a very useful die that I reach for often. I cut it 3 times - twice from white card and once from the same pink I used for the card base. The stacking gives a slight shadow effect. I punched some stars from waste card and covered them with Wink of Stella for a little shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...