My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 28 November 2020

Festive Wreath


 

Back to festive crafting and I thought I'd use my wreath builder template because if you can't make a wreath in the run-up to Christmas when can you? I discovered some leaf frond type clear stamps that were from an old set I remember buying in Lakeland in the good old days when they sold craft products. I'd used some of the floral stamps in the set but I had never used these small wispy leaves before. I used 3 different stamps and Impress Emerald, Spring Green and Versafine spanish moss inks. I wanted some berries and whilst I could have gone for some red Stickles I used a sprinkles stamp from a build-a-cupcake set. The star gems were added to hide an ink blot. I used a circle die to cut out the centre and mounted it onto a 10.5cm square card blank. The sentiment by Paula Pascual is stamped on the card blank in Impress poppy red. I think next time I will position the fronds so that some of them stick out a little to fill the space a little better but on the whole I'm pleased with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...