My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 22 November 2020

Festive Bauble


 Continuing with my Christmas cards I used this Sizzix die which I bought some months ago but hadn't used. I cut it from green card but decided the bird needed to be a contrasting colour so I used gold card for the bird and the two small pieces that made up the hanger. The blank space at the top of the bauble was crying out for a sentiment and this one by a company called Funstamps seemed to fit best. The card base was embossed with a snowflake folder and once the bauble was stuck down I added some candy cane Stickles to the berries and a small piece of wired ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful bauble! The gold, green and red look fabulous. Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...