My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 20 January 2020

Monthly Challenge - November

Hello (waves frantically and blows the dust off the blog)! It's been a very long time during which I have travelled and started on a new project and generally been busy with family and Christmas and stuff (life in general). I haven't done much in the way of crafting apart from some cards for Christmas but with the start of a new month/year/decade I decided I had to catch up with my monthly challenge so yes it's January and yes I'm posting November's postcard.


The letter was J for Joy with the optional colour choice being Jade (which I chose to ignore). This postcard is in memory of my German Shepherd Cassie who used to love the snow and on the rare occasions we had enough to settle would race around in the garden like a mad thing and try and catch the snowflakes on her snout.
I stamped and clear heat embossed some snowflakes and then used tumbled glass and salty ocean DIs all over to make the sky. The snowdrifts are a Sizzix die with a little sparkle embossing on the edges. The rabbits are my beloved Alice Palace stamps from Crafty Individuals with their crowns heat embossed in gold. The lower text is computer generated and the top is a printed sentiment and a Paula Pascual stamp. I added some small punched snowflakes to finish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...