My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 25 January 2020

Monthly Challenge - January


This month's letter is A for Alcohol (appropriate I thought as 'Dry January' is in full swing). The colour options are Amber, Auburn and Azure. I used my neglected alcohol inks in stonewashed, terracotta, rust, butterscotch and stream to make a background. The gin glass was stamped, coloured with pencils and solvent and cut out. The text is a handy stamp with lots of words such as chocolate, glitter and gin that can be added to complete the phrase. I cut it with a deckle edged die and inked the edges with lucky clover DI. A couple of star gems and some wink of stella completed the postcard.
I'm delighted I've caught up and hope I don't fall behind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...