My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 24 May 2018

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - May Theme 1


 
This month's theme on the Rebel Stampers forum is Nursery Rhymes. I decided to do 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' and had a go at making a galaxy background. I randomly rubbed picked raspberry, mowed lawn and shaded lilac over the ATC blank and then blended black Versafine ink over the top. I splattered white acrylic paint over and added some silver punched stars, some clear and silver sequins and a punched circle which I shaded slightly to represent a planet. The text was stamped with some peg alphas.

1 comment:

  1. Another glorious ATC, love your galaxy, the colours are just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...