My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 28 January 2017

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - January


The second set of ATCs for the Rebel Stampers swap had to use mesh. I initially saved a bit of netting from a bag of onions but then I found a sheet of snowflake mesh which I have had for years. As I still had my Christmas stuff out I decided to use these 2 snowmen stamps which I have had for years and used a lot. I put some salty ocean DI onto a craft sheet with a few squirts of water and then dragged the ATC blanks through the ink. When dry, I ran them through a snowflake embossing folder and then added a torn piece of card at the bottom to represent the settled snow. Both snowmen were heat embossed and then I used embossing pens to colour and emboss their hats and scarves. I cut the mesh to size and glued it to the ATC blank behind the snowmen. To finish I added a few punched snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. These are both so pretty and so cute! I love that mesh - so cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...