My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 5 February 2016

Memory Box Challenge - February



This month's challenge on the Memory Box blog is titled 'Tickled Pink'. I love the combination of pink and green especially cerise or shocking pink and lime green but as we slowly move towards spring I'm in a more pastel frame of mind. The delicate details of the Memory Box flower dies appeal to me so I decided to use this Frangia Bouquet die which is so dainty but cuts beautifully. I cut it from white card and pink paper, painted the stems and leaves and paper pieced the blooms. Continuing with my theme this year of using what I have, I found 2 co-ordinating patterned papers and covered the front of a card blank with them. The sentiment by Paula Pascual reads 'May your day be filled with flowers' and is stamped in Brilliance pearlescent lime and raised on foam pads.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and the colours are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful and very much spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and spring like piece. Yes pink and green do go well together x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...