My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 15 January 2013

The Bit Box

I should say bit bags .I've been having a bit of a tidy up (long overdue) and sorting through all the scraps and bits that I keep 'just in case'. I usually collect bits on my desk and when the bits pile up I put them into a plastic folder to use later but they never seem to see the light of day again. Today I sorted through all the folders and got rid of a lot of stuff that I know I'm never going to use (tiny scraps of card, negatives of punched shapes etc). I moved everything into 2 A3 sized zipped pouches, 1 for bits of card and 1 for stamped images, punched shapes and patterned paper. When I need to make a card I've resolved to try and find something in the bit bags that I can use. All the elements for this card except the candi dot and the small black flower centres were from the 2 bags even the card blank. The embossed image is by Post Modern Designs and the flowers were from an Elusive Images stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with your bits and pieces, great stamp. I have been die cutting all my small bits and have a pile of ATCs so you know what I will be doing next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card; love that image, I shall have to put that on my wish list.
    A great way of using up those bits :)
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...