My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 31 January 2013

Katzelkraft sketch - Feb


I have a new scanning program and am trying to get to grips with the editing features on it so please bear with this awful pic until I can sort this out. I hand drew the heart shape and cut 3 out from some grey card that I had painted to use up some white paint and iridescent medium from this project. I then used Brilliance orchid and 3 different KTZ stamps to give different textured effects to the hearts. They were mounted onto foam pads and placed over some pink patterned paper and some blue card embossed with the swiss dots folder. The text stamp is by Elusive Images (I think).

2 comments:

  1. Love the paint and stamped effect on the hearts, a lovely valentine style card.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I love your background and the lovely colour combination x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...