My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 15 September 2012

London Card


I've wanted this Artemio London stamp set ever since I saw it used on the Craft Barn blog a few weeks ago. I liked the fact that the Union Flag was a 2 part stamp so that the red & blue parts could be stamped separately. On reflection I should have stamped the bus directly onto the card and then masked it so that the flag showed through the windows but hey you live & learn. This is for a 4 year old who lives across the Channel. The numeral & greeting are by Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions. It was all stamped with Adirondack dye ink in red pepper and Versafine ink in majestic blue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There, I'm catching up LOL This is totally super for a little 4yr old, clean and to the point, instantly recognizable as from London, great job, Gay x
    p.s hope you have a fab time this weekend, :0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...