My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 7 February 2012

A Challenge Reject

I started this card for this week's LIM challenge the theme of which is 'Aqua'. I don't mind the card but I just can't find an aqua-ish colour in my repertoire of inks so this is going on the reject pile. The stamp is a cube by Impression Obsession with 4 different tiles on it. I stamped and cut out the 4 squares because even with a stamp positioner this is not an easy one to get right. I used Adirondack stream but I feel it's too dark and not greeny enough for aqua. I tried various others (Impress cerulean blue, Archival teal) but this was the closest I could get. It's not right so I'm going to give this week a miss. As it no longer has to be a CAS card I might change it around a bit. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...